I have not been a Generally Positive Person over the last few days, so I will take a moment to look on the bright side.
- I had less than a minute, total, of any type of sighting or contact today with any of the neighborhood jagoffs that I hate. Let’s hope for more days like this, and try and get that less than a minute down below 10 seconds.
- It was a beautiful sunny day, though slightly chilly for this time of year, otherwise known as “Rottweiler weather.”
- The very lovely Miss Jules, Axel’s grandma’s French Bulldog, got her first two points towards her AKC Championship this weekend in Kokomo, IN! Yay, Jules!
- I went in to work today for a little while to change everyone’s email settings (due to the domain move that I’ve talked about for the last couple of days) so I won’t have to go in early to do it tomorrow morning. It took only about an hour and since I am not a morning person it was well worth it.
- Rottweilers are extremely quiet and well-behaved as long as they believe you are going to eventually feed them some Spam.
- TV shows Dollhouse and Chuck have been renewed for next season! I am a big fan of Dollhouse although it did take several episodes for it to grow on me. Chuck really hasn’t grown on me, but I have friends who love it, so am happy for them that it was renewed.
(NaBloPoMo | May ‘09: 17 of 31 | 75% Challenge: 113 of 274)